The 2.5 acre Dog Park opened at Centennial Park in October 2010. It is equipped with water, a picnic table, waste stations, and some shade.
DOG PARK RULES
- Remain on leash outside of designated off-leash areas.
- Wear tags showing proof of current license, vaccinations, and identification.
- Must demonstrate appropriate social interactions. Dangerous dogs or dogs displaying dangerous or aggressive behavior must be immediately removed from the park.
- Be under the supervision of an individual at least 12 years of age.
- Be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the park.
- Remain in view and control of their animal at all times.
- Accept responsibility for any injury or damage caused by their dog.
- Clean up and properly dispose of waste created by their dog.
- Bring no more than three dogs to the park per visit.
- Not bring puppies under 4 months of age, or dogs in heat to the park.
- Not bring dogs that are ill or have external parasites (fleas, ticks, worms) to the park.
- Not bring dog or human food/ treats to the park.
- Reserve the small dog area for small (under 35 pounds) and/ or timid dogs.
- Comply with all provisions of Woodburn’s Animal Control and Park Regulations Ordinances.