The following policies govern the use of the Woodburn Public Library.
Questions concerning any library policy may be directed to the Library Manager.
- Child Patron and Youth Services Program Policies
- Computer Use Policy
- Donated Materials Policy
- Family Delinquent Account Policy
- Library Materials Selection Policy
- Meeting Room Use Policy
- Ordinance Establishing Rules of Conduct for the Woodburn Public Library
- Rules of Behavior and Conduct
- Request for Reconsideration of Library Resources
- Study Room Use Guidelines
- Wi-Fi Policy